Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Req ID: 280210
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to provide high quality in tax accounting and reporting, provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements, support mitigation of tax risks, and to provide tax advice for Ericsson entities in Africa.
- Provide high quality tax accounting and reporting
- Provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support mitigation of tax risks
- Provide tax advice
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Additional Requirements:
- Over 3 years experience in tax compliance and reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online