Model Touch Publishers Limited is a multi-dynamic educational and publishing business firm established in 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria to publish books in all disciplines across all levels of education. We are renowned publishers in Science and Technology, Basic Sciences and other disciplines.
As part of vision drive, we are currently expanding our scope to cover the print media. We therefore invite applications from qualified individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Reporter/Journalist
- Experienced individuals with versatile skills and matching on-the-job experience are required to cover events, stories and news that relates to the environment and health, and also to produce reports and write feature articles.
- Coordinates activities of the print media at different levels
Minimum Required Experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience especially in the print media. Bias or focus on the environment and health related issues will be an added advantage.
- A good first or master degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Law or related disciplines.
- Proven working experience as a journalist or reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality.
- Excellent oral and written skills
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a Cover Letter to defend their suitability for the job applied for, samples of previous editorials/articles and a passport photograph to: [email protected]