Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a leader in Agro-Allied industry, manufacturing animal nutrients. As a result of expansion, we require the services of qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Quality Controller
- Chemical, Biological and Physiochemical analysis of raw materials and finished goods to ensure they meet specification.
- In process quality inspection doing production.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practice, good laboratory practice and good housekeeping adhere.
- Hazard analysis and critical control point.
- Quality audit.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting risk analysis, identifies critical control points and preventive measures; established critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective action and verification procedures.
- Conduct internal training on product hygiene, GMP, HACCP, FA, Allergen, etc.
- Liase with NAFDAC, SON and OGEPA and other quality statutory bodies
- A good degree in Microbiology, Industral Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Science Laboratory and Technology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position preferable in agricultural sector
The Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standard.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV and contact address (not P.O Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: [email protected]