First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Team Lead
Ref No: 1900002Y
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Analyze business data to assess situations, assigning tasks to team members, and problem-solving when issues arise.
- Ensure adequate documentation and record keeping for project activities
- Document standard processes to ensure consistency in execution in line with agreed timelines
- Develop a Business Readiness and Change Management Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle for assigned work streams
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contract terms and conditions are met and that contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
- Assist the engagement team in analyzing engagement data to identify incorrect coding, excessive time and expense items
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables, and provide reports on a periodic basis.
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on assigned tasks
- Provide engagement management support to assigned Project sponsors, including project set-up, managing key performance indicators, and monitoring investment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years of banking experience, covering a range of functional areas
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online