Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Milling Assistant – Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Monitor wheat and wheat product levels in the storage silos.
- Compile detailed reports using data collation tools assigned.
- Analyze and present reports using Microsoft excel, power point and ERPs as assigned.
- Conduct queries on milling team data to support team’s data accuracy.
- Identify and correct data exceptions or inaccuracies.
- Produce accurate and timely reports.
- OND in Statistics, Accounting or Science-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Mill support or data orientated role
The Person Must:
- Be able to effectively multi-task assigned tasks.
- Be able to analyze data efficiently.
- Be proficient in MS-Excel software.
- Have team work ethics and strong customer orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online