Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Material handling.
- Loading and off-loading trucks.
- Creating of daily, weekly, monthly and upon request reports in respect to logistics operations.
- Maintenance of statistics and records for all activities in the department.
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards.
- Reporting of all incidents, accidents in line with procedures
- Evaluation of dangerous work practices
- Applying “On-shore response to offshore emergencies” procedures
- Basic Rigging
- Securing and lashing
- Keeping the warehouse clean and ensuring SHEQ compliance
- Stock counting
- Re-organizing warehouse where necessary.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Minimum of 2 years store keeping/warehousing experience
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.