First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Cyber Security (ICS) Security Standard Officer
Ref No: 1900002T
Organization: Chief Risk Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Perform security requirement validation and documentation reviews to ensure they are performed efficiently and effectively.
- Plan and coordinate independent Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (VAPT)
- Monitors compliance with Information/Cybersecurity policies, baselines, guidelines and procedures
- Conduct Gap Analysis for ISO 270001/ISMS readiness and mock audit
- Reviews and delivers information security performance summary with analytical evaluation to leadership teams, as needed
- Assesses threats and vulnerabilities regarding information assets and recommends the appropriate information security controls and measures
- Ensure timely and effective corrective actions are taken to correct deficiencies and provide status reporting.
- Manage Internal and External Security Audit
- Develop metrics and monitoring processes to assess the effectiveness of the Bank’s overall information and cyber security risk management and measure its performance and efficiency.
- Obtain and review periodic PCI DSS compliance report from stakeholders in support of security requirements and report on any identified gaps for remedial action.
- First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Professional Certifications: CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Implementer, ISO27032 Cyber Security Lead manager or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
- Minimum experience: 5 years experience in facilitating and conducting security assessment and compliance related to PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and Cybersecurity Framework
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online