First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Officer
Ref No: 1900002S
Organization: Chief Risk Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Assistant Banking Officer
Grade Range – To: Senior Banking Officer
- Develops and manages IT risk and security for multiple IT functional areas (e.g., applications, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise
- Facilitate independent risk assessments and risk management process reviews to ensure they are performed efficiently and effectively
- Plan and coordinate independent Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (VAPT)
- Analyzes security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities and recommends feasible and appropriate option
- Creates, disseminates and updates documentation of identified information/Cybersecurity risks and controls
- Assess information and Cyber security risk in cloud adoption and third-party integrations
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes, associated data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise Information/Cybersecurity risk.
- Communicates with multiple departments and levels of management to resolve technical and procedural information security risks
- Assesses threats and vulnerabilities regarding information assets and recommends the appropriate information security controls and measures
- Conducts physical security risk assessment and track remedial action.
- Assesses threats and vulnerabilities in the Banks products and technology acquisition.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering
- Professional Certifications: CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Implementer, ISO27032 Cyber Security Lead manager or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
- Minimum experience – 5 years’ experience in facilitating and conducting security assessments related to PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and Cybersecurity Framework
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online