First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Cyber Security (ICS) – Policy & Awareness Officer
Job ref.: 1900002U
Job type: Full-time
Organization: Chief Risk Officer Directorate
Grade Range – From : Assistant Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Senior Banking Officer
- Develops policy, framework, security baselines and procedures for the information/Cybersecurity governance and risk management program, including control document reviews, stakeholder review/sign-off and post-approval communication.
- Plan and coordinate independent Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (VAPT)
- Monitors compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Continuously communicate and ensure staff and third-parties are aware of information and cyber security as it relates to their roles and/or services
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes, associated data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk
- Coordinate the development and ongoing maintenance of Information and Cyber security (ICS) policies and procedures
- Empower staff bank-wide through periodically Information and cyber security risk awareness, training and publications including role based and privileged user training
- Ensure Information Security and Cybersecurity policy, framework and security baselines are enforced and report exceptions
- Develop an awareness program and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders understand risk and contribute to the risk management process and to promote a risk-aware culture
- Develop and communicate security awareness program through difference awareness sources: Newsletters, E-Learning (Computer Base Training), Facilitator Led training, E-flyers etc.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Professional Certifications: ISO27001 Lead Implementer, ISO27032 Cyber Security Lead manager or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
- Minimum experience – 5 years’ experience in facilitating and conducting security awareness and policy development related to PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and Cybersecurity Framework
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online