SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Eko Tower Security Officer – M/F
Reference number: 2019-12014
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Assist to coordinate the activities of the Security Coordination Room (SCR).
- Plan, deploy and monitor the Intervention Team in line with the need.
- Monitor security situation in Lagos and the South West and report accordingly.
- Advise on Intervention/Patrol deployment and operations
- Producing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual reports of the Security Department and maintain DW Security database
- Liaison with the Facility Protection Coordinator (FPC) for all offices and residences.
- IST Correspondent responsible for liaison with Telecoms and IT department for all related needs.
- Functioning as a member of the Emergency Management Team
- Any other Service as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities
- Preferable a retired Military or police officer with 5-10 years experience.
- Good communication, negotiating, decision making, investigative and analytical skills are required for this position.
- Good knowledge of the computers and electronic security systems
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Languages:Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online