First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Ref No: 1900002R
Organization: Chief Risk Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Senior Banking Officer
Grade Range – To: Deputy Manager
- Analyses credit applications received from Relationship Managers and making recommendations for management’s approval.
- Prepares executive summary in respect of application for the consideration of the Management Credit Committee, Board Credit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Attends to queries and clarifying issues raised by Relationship Officers in respect of credit applications.
- Attends meetings with Relationship Officers to structure appropriate facilities for customers.
- Carries out periodic review of credit product papers to facilitate efficient work flow.
- Visits Project Site to update Management on project status in addition to appointed project consultants monitoring.
- Participates in various strategic credit projects (ad-hoc Committees) such as due diligence exercise on bank-induced take over, credit audit review of subsidiaries.
- Complies with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Prepares Form 3800B to convey decisions on credit papers processed in the department
- Minimum Education: First degree in any discipline, higher degrees/professional certifications
- Possession of professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CFA) is mandatory.
- Minimum experience: 3 to 4 years in credit analysis related jobs with or without marketing experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online