MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory)
- Drive performance to ensure that Service performance are measured and reported to achieve business and customer objectives to meet our current and future agreed needs of the business in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper Business Service reporting in place.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Information Systems Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Ensure integrity of financial disciplines within ESM environment with regard to OPEX and CAPEX
- Participate in the assessment of resource requirements for EMS and assist in preparing the budget for IS Infrastructure operations and services.
- Serve the Division’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Work with IS process teams and management to discuss or explain process dysfunction, causes and possible solutions and establish the approach to delivering related improvement initiative
- End to end business performance and Financial reporting
- Incident and Problem Management reporting and tracking
- Service Availability reporting and tracking
- Monthly, Weekly and Daily Business and Financial reporting
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting in compliance to government regulations
- Ensure that service performance achievements meet or exceed all of their agreed performance targets, by managing the performance and deliveries of vendors and partners
- Develop, measure and report on Financial performance reporting
- Reporting on all Service Level measurements
- Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Local and International travel
- Possible secondments
Experience & Training Education
- First degree in Business or IT related discipline
- Fluent in English
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in Business and Service Reporting
- Experience working in a medium sized organization in Incident and Problem management coordination
- 2 years of vendor performance management practice in a medium sized organization
- 3 years in managing service level management process in the a large organization
- Good understanding of methodologies and the impact of the technology in the financial system
- Business Reporting
- Service Level Management
- Vendor Performance Management
- Business Analysis
- Formal training on Project Management
- BA, BEng, BSc, HND or BTech
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online