Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Intern
- Assist in the day to day operations of the organization
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including preparing correspondence, processing travel, and monitoring the budget
- Organize special events, including the scheduling of meetings
- Take periodic inventory of office supplies, Order and maintain stock of office supplies
- Distribute office supplies as requested by employees
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors ensuring that standards are maintained
- Maintain the set standards of premises.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- B.Sc in similar/relevant fields
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online