Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Logistics Firm (Transport) is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Accountant
- General Ledger – Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts – Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ;Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register – Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable – Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish ;Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns : Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts – Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts – daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt – Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports – produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- Min of B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a Logistics Firm.
- Must be resident of Mile 2, Agboju, or Maza Maza and its Environs
- Professional Certification is a Must and thus, interested Candidates must be Chattered Accountant.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “Ms Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant_Logistics” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.